Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fire and Gold

Hello again everyone! Can you tell I'm feeling guilty for that month long hiatus? Haha, but seriously I'm glad to be back and posting again.







For this look I used Elf's studio pigment in golden goddess to line the upper lash line and water line. I mixed some of it with the lock and seal as well. For my lips, I used Milani's Lip Flash pencil in "Flash Light" and put Elf's studio glossy gloss in "Tangy Tangerine" over it. For my lashes, I used Elf's studio mascara primer and elf's studio volume plumping mascara. 

This would be a great summer look for a night out. Can you tell I'm itching for summer to come already?! I'm so over wearing jackets, haha. Lately I've been loving the volume plumping mascara! I think I could consider it as one of my favorite mascaras. 

Cheers! 

1 comment: