Sunday, September 2, 2012

butter LONDON's "The Black Knight" Review and Swatches


  Hey there! It's been at least a week since my last post, insert excuse about long hours at work here, but I'm back! Today I have butter LONDON's "The Black Knight to show you! 





To see pictures of TBK and my thoughts, click "read more"! You know you want to ;).



  I purchased TBK while I was in Michigan visiting Jess. I'm pretty sure I found my bottle at Ulta. 



  The Black Knight is a sheer black base with multi-colored glitter. There's red, purple, blue and gold. As you can tell from the bottle shot at the beginning of this post, the purple glitter is the most dominate glitter. It made me think of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear's "Rockstar Pink" just with a black base. I definitely like TBK better though. TBK is a hungry glitter, I only did one coat of topcoat and it ate it up which could be why I saw tip wear after two days. Either way I enjoyed wearing The Black Knight! 
  




  You can find butter LONDON at Ulta, Rickys NYC and Sephora. This is my fourth butter LONDON that I've worn and the third one that I've shown here. I have three more to try and four more to show here! (The fourth one being from my birthday Ulta haul that I wore but never took a decent picture of.) Like I've said before, butter LONDON is becoming one of my favorite brands! 



**This product was purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned in this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment