Thursday, August 30, 2012

Opi "Suzi Says Feng Shui" Review and swatches

  It's been a few days since I last posted. I've been working a lot as usual, but never fear! Opi's "Suzi Says Feng Shui" is here! (Cheesy I know!) 


   To see swatches and my thoughts, click "read more"! 


  This was two easy coats. It practically applied itself! I was holding off on writing this because I couldn't figure out how to describe this color. It's not completely a true blue. My boyfriend said this is the shade of blue that Superman wears. If I absolutely had to stick with something, I guess that would be right. 




  This wore pretty well, four days with the smallest chip and slight tip wear. The chip was my nail peeling, which isn't the polish's fault.



   
 I absolutely loved wearing SSFS! I could not stop staring at my nails. Such a simple yet gorgeous color. It's also a good pick me up polish, too. Anytime I felt annoyed, I just looked at my nails and felt calmer. Just one more picture for fun! 




   SSFS is from the Hong Kong collection (not exactly sure of the year though). I got my bottle at Ulta, but you can find Opi in Duane Reade, Rickys NYC and Ulta. I'm not sure if other drug stores carry Opi but I haven't seen them in CVS or Riteaid. Do you have a pick me up polish? 




**This was purchased by me with my own money. I'm not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned in this post. 





No comments:

Post a Comment