Sunday, November 11, 2012

butter LONDON "Wallis" Review and Swatches


  I hope everyone had a good Halloween! If you're in an affected area, I hope you had at least got some power back. I didn't go out but I wore my Harley Quinn costume to pass out candy to the kids in my building. This wasn't my Halloween mani but I've been meaning to post this for at least a week or so. My laptop seems to be working again so I should be back more!
  


To see more pictures of "Wallis", click "read more"!


  Sidenote- I could have sworn that I did a bottle shot of Wallis but I can't find it anywhere! I'll take another one and edit this to include it.


  Wallis is an olive green, slightly burnt shimmer. Did that make sense? This is three coats of "Wallis". Of course, it applied like butter and wore beautifully for the four or five days I wore it. These pictures were taken on the second day of wear, I think.





  Yep, I love butter LONDON! I have plenty of polishes I need to show you guys.




  You can find butter LONDON at Sephora, Ulta and Ricky's NYC. See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment