Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Love Drugstore!

  Hey everyone! So Jess tagged me in her "I <3 Drugstore" post. It's been a while since I posted so why not start with this? And let the fun begin!




1) What is your favorite drugstore brand?
It's a tie between Nyx and Revlon.



2)What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
Lips: NYX Roundcase Lipsticks
Face: Physicians Formula
Eyes: Wet N Wild Coloricon trios and palettes



3)Least favorite product?
Milani baked blushes. I know they get a lot of praise but I'm not really feeling it. Maybe it's just the shade I own but I've only used this like once or twice.



4) What is the best makeup bargain?
Revlon Lip Butters! They're a hybrid of a balm and a lipstick. Total win for me!


5) What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
The Elf essential eyeshadow quads. They only cost a dollar and with a primer, last all day. I used to use them all the time but they kind of got lost in the shuffle of my collection.




6) A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Definitely Physician's Formula. All the PF stuff I own, I got on sale.



7) Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
Honestly, I don't know if this Elf palette has any real dupes to Naked. I just opened both and some of the colors look really similar.





8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
I know, I know. I already used this picture before. But still.. I don't think these are really worth the hype. (And besides, I love me some EOS lipbalms! :P)


This tag was fun and really made me look through my collection! I tag everyone to do this! Leave a link to your post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment