Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm so Jilted (fotd)

            
   So, I've been feeling really confined to just doing nails here. But I also don't want to do lengthy posts on makeup. Here's a happy medium, fotd posts and nails once a week or so. I guess, technically I shouldn't be calling these fotds. Since this was yesterday's look. But, let's be realistic, with the way my life is set up, I won't be able to do a post the same day of the look. So here's my fotd! 



                                 

  Day two of Boudoir Eyes! I went with the instructional guide and used the day look. In The Buff was my highlight under my brow. I then patted Fuzzy Handcuffs all over my lid and going slightly into the crease. Then I used Voulez-Vous in my crease and outer corner. I was really pleased with the look I walked with. For my lips, I decided to try Jilted again. I still don't know exactly how to feel about this lipstick. And now the rest of my face! 


Face
Too Faced Primed & Poreless
Wet N Wild Fergie BB cream shade "Medium/Deep"
Tarte Amazonian clay blush in "Achiote"
Elf Tone Correcting Powder shade "Warm"
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade "Chocolate"


Eyes
Milani Eye shadow primer
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette
Too Faced Better Then Sex mascara

Lips
Nyx lip liner in "Fuchsia"
Urban Decay Revolutionary lipstick in "Jilted"


  Look at me, posting two days in a row. I think today I'll use another lip product that I also don't know how I feel about. Or I might go with a semi tried and true love. So many lip products, so little time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment