Monday, August 4, 2014

Call of the Siren



  So yes, it's been awhile since I've posted. But hey! I figured out that I need to switch it up around! So let's focus a little on makeup (more specifically FOTDs).  



                                    

  If you've ever read any of my FOTD posts before, I usually do a list of products then maybe talk a little. I didn't get a close up picture of my eye look though. For the eye look, I used Too Faced's "Boudoir Eyes" palette. Birthday Suit is all over the lid with Lap Dance as a transition shade. I then used Voulez-Vous as my crease and into the outer corner. I used In The Buff as my highlight. For the rest of my face!

Face
Too Faced Primed & Poreless
Wet N Wild Fergie BB cream shade "Medium/Deep"
Tarte Amazonian clay blush in "Natural Beauty"
Elf Tone Correcting Powder shade "Warm"
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade "Chocolate"

Eyes
Milani Eye shadow primer
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette
Too Faced Better Then Sex mascara

Lips
Nyx lip liner in "Deep Purple"
Nyx Matte lipstick in "Siren"


  So that's it for today's post. I'm probably going to do FOTD posts daily but it will be the day before. If you follow me on Instagram (@screamviolenc3) you'll see my FOTDs daily. This was yesterday's look so tomorrow's post will be today's look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment