Saturday, September 13, 2014

Brows for Days


  Happy Saturday! There's something about a matte red lip that makes all my pictures come out vampy.


                

  So this is the least vampy picture I managed to take yesterday. I used the W&W le matte lipstick in "Sunset Siren" over the Nyx lip liner in "Deep Purple". I'm in love with my brows right now. I get a little help from the dipbrow, though. 

Eyes
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction palette (le)
Milani Eye shadow Primer
Loreal Voluminous Butterfly (waterproof)
Anastasia BH Dipbrow pomade "Chocolate"

Face
Smashbox Photo finish primer (original)
Rimmel Stay Matte foundation "200 Soft Beige"
Benefit Dallas 
Elf Correcting powder "Warm"

Lips
Wet & Wild megalast "Sunset Siren" (le)
Nyx Lip liner "Deep Purple 

No comments:

Post a Comment