Friday, September 12, 2014

Something Old Something New


  I decided against posting yesterday. I thought about at least acknowledging that there wouldn't be an FOTD. But I decided to just have a day of silence from blogging. I did watch some YouTube and Kristin Gehm (her channel) is always awesome to watch. 


                                 

  I did, however, play around with some makeup! Some products were brand new to me and some were old favorites. Also, I'm becoming slightly infatuated with Real Technique brushes. 

Eyes
Wet & Wild 5 pan palette "Melrose at Night" (le)
Milani eye shadow primer
Urban Decay Supercurling mascara 
Anastasia BH Dipbrow pomade "Chocolate"

Face
Smashbox Photo finish primer (original)
Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation "200 Soft Beige"
Elf Tone Correcting powder "Warm"
Wet & Wild blush "Heather Silk"


Lips
MAC Lipliner "Magenta"
Wet & Wild Megalast "Bordeaux Boulevard" (le)


No comments:

Post a Comment