Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Review: True Romance Eye shadow Palette by Kat Von D for Sephora

Hey everyone! My name is Sam and welcome to my first blog post review. Quick disclaimer; I purchased this eye shadow palette with my own money. Also the company is NOT paying me to review this. Now that we got all that legal stuff out of the way, let's get to the make up ;) 


So this is the True Romance Eye shadow Palette in "Ludwig". It retails for $34 USD. You can find it here if you don't have a Sephora near by.







Ludwig is great for the everyday natural look. You can do a great smoky with any of the colors in this palette. The pigmentation is pretty good and with primer, won't crease or travel. 



(Quick note: These pictures are without flash)

As you can see from the swatches, the shades are neutral while still being fun to play with. I've had this palette for about six months and have yet to hit pan on any of the colors. (I've been reaching for it on average about three times a week) 

This palette is definitely a bit of a splurge if you're a college student on a budget like I am. But it's definitely worth the money in the long run.

Does anyone else own this palette or anything else in the Kat Von D line? If so, leave a comment and let me hear your opinion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment