Monday, March 11, 2013

What I use for base coat and topcoat


  I've been using Sally Hansen "Hard As Nails" as my base coat since the summer and my nails haven't been peeling nearly as much. (My nails will peel if I don't change my polish and use my elf cuticle pen all over my nails every few days.) Actually, I've stopped trying other base coats because my nails will peel after a day! If it's not broken, why fix it? 

  For topcoat, I've been using butter LONDON's "Hardwear" quick topcoat. It is a bit expensive though. I've been using this since November, with countless manicures, and see how much is left? I can see this lasting for a long time. I picked this up after I left my Sally Hansen "Insta Dri" open for a whole night and it got really gunky. Actually I picked up a different Sally Hansen topcoat that only plays nice with Sally Hansen polishes first. So glad I purchased this! 


  What's your base coat and topcoat combo? 

1 comment:

  1. I've been using some other Sally Hansen top and base coats I got from a GWP, but my favourite top coat is still Insta-Dri. I wouldn't mind trying the Butter London if it weren't so pricey!

    ReplyDelete