Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FOTD and Elf Studio Haul!

Hello everyone! It's been a bit since I last posted and I wanted to make sure I caught up. I've been super busy over the last two weeks (oh life, how you do get in the way of blogging!). 


So first for my FOTD 





Products Used


Face
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in "Pure Beige Medium 2"


ELF Studio Sunscreen Powder SPF 


Eyes
Elf Studio Cream Eye Shadow in "Dawn" and "Natural Glow"


Elf Studio Mascara Primer


Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in "Brown"


Lips
Elf Studio Lip Stain in "Lucky Lady"


~!~


Now for my ELF studio haul that I promised! 




For the cream eye shadows I got "Dawn", "Natural Glow" and "Eggplant". I also got a few back up brushes and the lock & seal. In the way of new colors, I got the studio matte lip color in "Rich red" (so gorgeous!), the studio lip stain in "First Date" and "Lucky Lady" (featured in my FOTD, no gloss on top). I also got a cream liner in "Punk Purple" and the new shimmer sheets in "Golden". I also got the cream blush in "Flirt" and the glossy gloss in "Merry Cherry" and the new volume plumping mascara. 


I love the cream eye shadows and we all know how much I adore red lips! I haven't tried out the new mascara or the shimmer sheets but all in all, I'm pleased with what I got! (The hypershine gloss was a free gift for referring 3 people!) I got everything half off with the code "ECD21" (It's only good for a one time use though) 


Well that's it for now everyone! Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it :)


And don't forget to like the new facebook page for Violently Beautiful


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment