Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zombie inspired look using UD Book of Shadows IV (and a quick review)

Hey everyone! So last night I went to Sephora with a friend of mine to use the gift card I got for Christmas! And while I was there I saw the Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV was on sale for $44! So of course, Violenc3 couldn't let this opportunity pass her by! I also picked up Nars Orgasm blush which I've been wanting to try for so long! (That'll be a separate post in a few days).


The Urban Decay BOS IV comes with 16 shadows (10 of which are new according the site), a travel size of UD's cult favorite primer potion, a deluxe sample size of UD's Super Curling Mascara and a full sized 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in "Perversion". I'll post a separate post with pictures of the BOS and swatches along with a more in depth review on the colors and quality. But so far I am loving the BOS and I'm so glad I decided to purchase it! Now for the look I created! 


For the lips I used Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in "Decadent".


For the look I used "Hijack", "Blue Bus" and "Cobra". I'm also wearing UD's Super curling mascara. 



Don't mind the brows haha, I need to get them done again! 

So this is my zombie inspired look from the Book of Shadows. The original price was $64 but now at $44, I feel like I stole it! You can find it here on the Urban Decay website or Sephora. 

Anyone else have this palette? Do you love it or rather leave it? Leave a comment and let me know!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment