Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Orly "Artificial Sweetener" Review and Swatches

  Hello everyone! Today I have Orly's "Artificial Sweetener" to show you. This polish is from the Cool Romance Spring 2012 collection. The first swatch I ever saw, made this polish look very frosty. Fortunately, that was not the case when I applied it! 







  There is some subtle silver shimmer in the bottle that is barely visible on the nail. In my humble opinion, the shimmer makes it easier to apply. This was love at first brush stroke! This is three coats. I probably should have done a fourth because I have slight VNL but then again, my nail line is really strong.




  Artificial Sweetener is just such a sweet polish. It's definitely work appropriate but it's still not boring. It also wears very well! I'm on day three (at time of writing) of this manicure and no chips and almost no tip wear. I'll definitely be picking up a few more from this collection when Jess and I go shopping! Speaking of, there's only thirteen more days before I get on the bus to visit Jess! 


  Have you picked up anything from the Cool Romance collection? If so, do you like it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment