Tuesday, August 14, 2012

butter LONDON "No More Waity, Katey" Review and Swatches

  Hello! So today, I have butter LONDON's "No More Waity, Katey" to show you! Jess and I picked up the last two bottles in Ulta on my first day there! When she posts her swatch of NWK, I'll include a link here so you can see it against two different skintones! 



  To see more pictures of NWK, click "read more" :D 



  Sorry for not having a bottle shot for at this moment. When I took these pictures in Michigan, I had already started wrapping up all the bottles in tissue paper so they wouldn't break on the ride home. Have I ever mentioned that I really dislike the lobster claw pose?? Well I do :P.



  I'm almost certain this is two coats of NWK. Definitely unique in my stash and I've never seen anything close to similar. This is day four of wear, no chips (that I can recall) and minor tip wear. NWK is a gray base with lavender glitter. The first coat was kind of nerve wracking. The base dried clear and there was only lavender glitter, but with the next coat, the base showed up and it really popped. I certainly enjoyed wearing this manicure, it's sweet and pretty yet a little edgy almost. I don't know what it is but I love it.







  My fingers look really weird here! Excuse the ashy paleness, just focus on the polish. This is the last you'll see of my longish nails. I've turned them into nubbins and the next polish I'll show will have nubbins. How do you prefer to wear your nails? Long talons or nubby nubbins?



*This was purchased by me with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment