Thursday, September 13, 2012

Haul Time! And The Beginning of a Limited Buy!

  Hello everyone! Today I wanted to show you a collective haul from over the last two weeks. And tonight, at midnight, marks the beginning of a "limited buy". A limited buy is where I can only buy things I run out of like primers, foundations and mascaras. I got so much new make up this summer that I really need to bring in my spending. I want to start saving up so I can move out again and this is the best way to do it. I might splurge a little for my birthday but that's about it. Anyways, here's the goods! 



  
  To see a list of the products I got, click "Read more"!




Top Row (From left to right)- Elf Studio Mascara & Shadow Shield, Elf Studio Small Stipple Brush, Elf Studio Tinted Moisturizer in "Sand", Elf Studio Baked Eye shadow palette in "NYC" 

Middle Row (Left to right)- Elf Studio Corrective Concealer in "Erase & Conceal", Elf Studio Eye Enhancing Eye shadow in "Brown Eyes 1"

Bottom Row (Left to right)- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Travel sample size Benefit Hello Flawless in "I'm All The Rage Beige" (free for being a Beauty Insider), Benefit Boxed Powder in "Dallas", MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in "Forever Rose" (LE Office Hours Collection), MAC Pro Longwear Blush in "Whole Lotta Love" (Also Office Hours), Tarte Amazon Escape Amazonian Clay Eye & Check palette (featured here)


  So that's my collective haul! I've been loving the samples of the Smasbox primer so I decided to get a full sized bottle for when I run out of the samples. The Elf stuff, I got 20% off my purchase using "TAF20", I'm not sure how long until it expires so if you're going to do an elf order, you should do it soon before it expires! I'll be showing off these products in future posts! Have you tried any of these things? Let me know in the comments below! 


**These products were all purchased by me with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment