Monday, September 10, 2012

Escape Into the Amazon.. (FOTD) (First Impression)

  Hello everyone! I know I've pretty much only been posting nail pictures but today, I thought I would do something different. I recently purchased the Tarte Amazon Escape Palette and today is my first day using it! It comes with a double sided look card. There's a day look (which I did here) and a night look.





Eyes
Tarte Amazon Escape palette 
"Rope" all over the lid

"Camo" in the crease
"Tame" in the inner corner and browbone
UD liquid liner in "Roach"
UD Primer Potion
Elf studio mascara primer
Buxom Mascara sculpt mascara





Face
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Make up
Tarte Amazon Escape Palette "Exposed" blush
Smashbox Photo Finish primer


Lips
Pixi Lipliner/Lip color duo "Vintage Rose" (the liner side)
Loreal Colour Riche in "Rose Taffeta"


  The palette seems pretty pigmented. The three shades I used for this look were soft but not crumbly and there was little to no fall out. The blush "Exposed" is very pigmented but still blends easily if you tend to be heavy handed. So far so good! I'll be testing this palette some more and report back!

  I purchased this from Sephora, but you can also find it in Ulta. 


**This product was purchased by me with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment