Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thirteen Questions Tag

  





Hey everyone! I know I haven't been posting but my laptop has been acting kind of shady lately (right now I'm using my mom's..). Hopefully I'll get my laptop acting right again and I can post all the pictures I've been itching to post! So G from Nouveau Cheap created a Thirteen Questions tag and tagged basically everyone! To read my answers, click read more! 



Thirteen Questions Tag

1. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
Hmm.. That I'm slightly completely obsessed with certain points in history. Like the Salem witch trials and Tudor England. 

2. What's your favorite quote?
"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become." - Carl Jung

3. What's one food that you can't live without?
Cheese, without a doubt.

4. What's your song of the week? 
Pink "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)"! I've been hearing it at work a lot and I love her attitude! 

5. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Iron Man 1 & 2, The Dark Knight, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Hotel Rwanda, The Avengers, the list is kind of long!

6. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope! I don't even own a car.

7. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Grilled chicken, mozzarella and honey mustard on cheesy bread!

8. Can you knit or crochet?
Nope, I can sew a little though.

9. How many languages can you speak?
English and some Spanish.. I feel like I should be more fluent in Spanish being that I'm Puerto Rican (and Italian).

10. Be honest: do you ever forget your reusable shopping bags when you go to the grocery store? 
I somewhat try! I try not take the plastic bags from stores depending on how much it is.. But I always take a bag from Sephora XD. They're just so iconic..

11. Favorite type of pie?
Apple pie! Or chocolate pudding pie.. It depends on my mood XD. If you asked my boyfriend this question, he'd probably say chocolate pudding pie! 

12. What do you wear to bed?
Black sweat pants (or basketball shorts) and a black cami. I can't be bothered with real pjs XD.

13. Ever been in love?
Yes, once. I'm no longer with that person but I'm much happier now! 

Everyone is tagged! Leave a link in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment