Monday, October 15, 2012

"Oh Puddin'!" A Harley Quinn Inspired Look (And First Impressions)

  Helloo everyone! So I got some of the New York Color Halloween collection like a few weeks ago. My first thought was "Ohohohoh Harley Quinn!" just because both pieces are black and red. Today I'm off from work and I wanted to play with my make up and try out the Maybelline bb cream I just picked up. So to the bathroom with my NYC halloween make up and bb cream, I went!




Eyes
UD Primer Potion
NYC "Devilish" Duo (the red side)
UD "Blackout" 
Buxom Lash Mascara Sculpt

Face
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector

Lips
NYC City Duet 2-in-1 Lip Color in "Tempted" (the red side) 
Fantasy Makers Lipstick "Black"


  Now if you've ever seen the NYC products I'm talking about, you're probably wondering why I didn't use the black side for both products. Well, the black shadow kicked more shadow then what was on the brush. And the black side to the lip stick is just an over spray of black on the red so it's not very pigmented. I'm actually going as Harley this year and the boyfriend is going to be Joker! So excited and I can't wait to take pictures! What are you doing for Halloween this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment