Saturday, October 13, 2012

China Glaze "Liquid Crystal" Review and Swatches

  Hey everyone, today I have something from the vault to show you! China Glaze "Liquid Crystal" from the Prismatics collection. I honestly can't remember exactly when this collection came out but I know it was within the last year. Anyways, let me stop talking and get to the polish! 



   This is three coats of Liquid Crystal. The drying time was pretty quick. It dried kind of bumpy (and as you can see from the pictures, I didn't really mind) so I only used one coat of top coat. I enjoyed every moment of wearing this! Jess and I were so excited when these came out, I think we each have half of the collection.





  Liquid Crystal is a blue leaning almost baby pink prismatic with bursts of green, orange, yellow, pink, blue and silver glitter. I'm pretty sure that's how China Glaze describes it and that's definitely right.You could probably layer this over another color but I think it looks best on it's own. 


  Did you have any picks from the Prismatics collection? Sound off in the comments below ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment