Monday, May 28, 2012

Illamasqua "Milf" Swatches and Review

  Happy Memorial Day everyone! So today I'll be reviewing a new to me brand, "Illamasqua". I read a ton of reviews of different colors on my favorite blog Polish Or Perish. Today, I'll be showing you "Milf". 

                                                    No flash





  Such a dirty name for such a sweet looking polish! The first coat was slightly streaky but a second coat evened everything out. This is two coats used with Revlon's Quick dry base coat and IMN out the door top coat. This is my second Illmasqua polish and it's definitely becoming one of my favorite brands. 




   The picture without flash is definitely truer to life in terms of color. It's a sage green that's soft and not what I would describe as dusty. It's a sweet almost pastel. This color actually reminds me of the green yogurt covered almonds. You can find Illamasqua in Sephora stores and online for $14 USD. 






*This product was purchased by me with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment