Saturday, May 26, 2012

Where I've been!

  So I'm not sure how many people actually read this blog. For those of you who are reading this, I thought I owed you an explanation for my disappearance. 


  So about two months ago, I decided I want to live on my own because I didn't want to move to another borough with my mother. Well I was living on my own (with roommates) for a month before that all went to hell.. Pardon my language! So yes, I ended up moving to another borough anyway. On the upside, I got to experience what it was like being on my own. And my polish collection expanded greatly. At the moment, I'm staying with my aunt while our new place is getting repainted. So once I get all moved in, I can start on all my polish projects! 


                                       10/26 untrieds! 






  And just so this isn't all text... This is how I store polishes at the moment (this is an old picture lol I have way more then this!). Once I get into my new room, I'm getting a helmer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment