Friday, May 25, 2012

A Polish No Buy

So I mentioned in a post a few days ago, that I have many untrieds. When I started this polish no buy, I had 52 untried polishes! I now have 44 untrieds (at time of writing).

About a few weeks ago, I was chatting with my friend Jess (who I've mentioned in a previous post) and I mentioned that I wanted to go hang out with her, would it be possible? She agreed immediately and I began to plan my trip! So as a way to save money for the trip, I decided to to go on a no buy of make up and polish. The make up isn't really hard but the polish is the real challenge! 

Also I want to have tried at least half of my untrieds before I leave in July. So half of 52 is 26. I change my polish about every three days and I'm leaving on the 28th of July so it's perfectly possible. I'm kind of hoping to knock the number down to ten but I'm not sure that's possible.


8/26 untrieds left before my trip! This counter is going to be at the bottom of all my posts from now until then!

And now, so this isn't all text, a picture of some pretty polish! 



Zoya "Charla", two coats, I think. Please pardon the messy cuticles. I skipped my Burt's Bee cuticle cream that day!


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment