Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Deborah Lippman "Ray Of Light" Review and Swatches!

  Hello! Taking a break from nudes, today I have Deborah Lippman's "Ray Of Light" to show you. Ray Of Light is an indigo jelly with flakies in it. This is my first Lippman and I bought while I was hanging out with Jess! 




  To see swatches and the rest of my thoughts, click "read more"!





  The above picture is a little blurry because I was trying to capture the holo flakes in action. This is two coats and, to me, needed a third one. This was taken on the second or third day of wear. 




  The first coat was kind of streaky and the second coat evened things out. I definitely like it better with three coats though. 


  I definitely enjoyed wearing this but I wish I had chopped my nails off first. Tipwear always shows quicker, for me, on longer nails. I also bought ROL's sister "Sweet Dreams" which I'll get around to wearing and posting.. One day! And just one more picture for fun! 




  Deborah Lippman polishes retail for $18 and can be found at a number of places such as Nordstorm and HSN. Next up will be Opi's "Suzi Says Feng Shui"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment