Saturday, September 8, 2012

Studio M "Slammin' Red" Review and Swatches


  Hey everyone! The weather is awful today and I have to go to work! Hopefully it'll get better later. Anyway, today I have Studio M's "Slammin' Red"  to show you. 


  To see more pictures and my thoughts, click "Read More"! 


  Slammin' Red is a scattered cherry red holo. This is three coats and it's a very hungry holo, I had to do two thick coats of my quick dry coat to get it completely smooth. The clean up was a little annoying, as you can see, I got a little too enthusiastic about the clean up. 


  I loved loved loved wearing this! I wouldn't say that I have a weakness for holos but I certainly do enjoy them. I wish Studio M was available to purchase here in NY. As far as I know, you can only get it in Meijer's and that store is only in a few states. I kind of wish they would replace Walmart to be honest! I got this while I was in Michigan with Jess and the Meijer's was very clean and nice.  




  Oh hello holo effect! Such a great color base for a holo. I really don't know what else to say, honestly.





  Just one more picture! Okay I'm done :).



  I'm pretty sure Studio M is only available to purchase at Meijer's and I'm almost certain they don't take orders online. So if you have a Meijer's near you, please take advantage of it for me, haha! 



**This was purchased by me with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment