Friday, September 28, 2012

Project Pan!

  Hello everyone! Long time no see! I'm still trying to figure out what's up with my laptop but I figured I would try to post this so it's not so dead around here. 


  If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, then you know about my good friend Jess who also has her own blog. Well, about a month ago, she started a Project Pan. If you're not familiar with the term, Project Pan is basically where you pick a few products and resolve to, at least, get really close to finishing them (if not completely finishing them). So without further ado, this is the start of my own Project Pan! 




  These are the products I'm going to be focusing on. As you can see, there are a lot of lippies (mainly Revlon Lip Butters). I included the lip butters because I had a love affair with them that lasted for about a month and a half, then bought new lippies and stashed the butters away. I'm also really close to finishing the Fresh sugar lip treatment (from the beauty insider birthday gift this year). In about a month and a half, I'll be reporting back on some (hopefully!) finished or near to finished products! Have you ever done a project pan? Let me know how it went! 

No comments:

Post a Comment