Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NOTD: Cult Nails "Living Water" First Impressions

  Hello! Today I have a NOTD post for you. If you aren't familiar, notd is "Nail Of The Day". This is my first NOTD post and it's also my first indie polish! I've been eyeballing different Cult Nails polishes for a while and finally took the plunge! For my first Cult order, I got three polishes. The first one I'm showing today is "Living Water", I also got "Enigmatic" and "Charming". I'll stop blabbing and show the goods! 



  This is two coats of "Living Water" with butter LONDON's matte finish topcoat. Two very easy and quick drying coats, I think I'm in love! 

  You can purchase Cult Nail polishes here! Super quick shipping and I received my polishes a day earlier then expected! Do you have any Cult polish recs? I'd love to know what are some fan favorites! 



**I'm not affiliated with Cult nails. Any opinions expressed are my true and honest opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment