Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving FOTD

  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates! If you don't, then I hope you had a lovely Thursday! I'm very thankful to have such a loving family and friends.


  If you follow me on Instagram (@screamviolenc3), then you've already seen this today. If not, here it is!


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion "Original"
The Bodyshop Shimmer Cube palette (the taupe shade)
Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara*
 
Face
The Bodyshop All-in-One BB cream "Shade Two"
Physicians Formula Multi-colored Pressed Powder "Natural Glow"
Hard Candy Fox In a Box "Hot Flash"
 
Lips
NYX Roundcase Lipstick in "Louisiana"
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in "Dare Devil"**
 
 
 
  So that was my FOTD for today! On my nails, I'm wearing Chanel "Malice" (post coming in the next day or two). Hope everyone had a safe and happy day today!
 
 
 
 
*100 point sample from Sephora
**Sample from the November Ipsy bag




No comments:

Post a Comment