Saturday, February 15, 2014

Opi Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow Revlon Tropical Rain forest




  So I know I was supposed to show the fail from Maybelline. But it was just so drab and chippy by the time I was able to take a picture that I just removed it instead. So here's my Valentine's Day mani instead! 

  My first two fingers have three coats of Aragon and for some reason my pinkie only has two. Aragon was incredibly thin and and chipped on my right hand. My ring finger is RF which is from the Revlon Colorstay line. This is one coat of RF over one coat of Aragon. I shouldn't have bothered layering it, I think RF would have done amazingly on its own. This was taken on the second day of wear. 

  Well, I think it's safe to say that I haven't "talked" this much in a nail post in quite some time! My next post is scheduled to go up today, and it's a follow up to my "14 Goals for 2014".  

No comments:

Post a Comment