Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekly Check In (31 Days to A Better You)

31 Days to a Better You!
  
  Hey everyone! I just wanted to do a check in and update you on my "31 Days to a Better You" challenge! This week, I was pretty good at going to sleep at a decent time (except for last night, I went to bed at 12 but I didn't have anything to do today). I've also been pretty good at drinking a lot of water and much less soda! This week I only drank a can and not even a half in total. Which is really good for me, because in December, I was drinking at least a can or two a day. I haven't been very good about studying (only studied once this last week). I did, however, walk home from the train last night. So the things I need to improve are studying and walking more. Stay tuned for next week's check in! 

1 comment:

  1. Good Job! Breaking the soda habit is really hard! Lol. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete