Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Liebster Award!

  So Jess from MonkeyToes and Manicures nominated me for a Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is for blogs you love with under 200 followers. This is my first blog award and I'm really excited! Thank you, Jess! This award is a great way to discover some smaller amazing blogs! These are the rules:

1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!


So here are my answers for Jess's questions!

1. How did you meet your best friend? I met my best friend during my freshman year of high school! We've watched each other grow so much since then.
2. What's one makeup thing you struggle with? I would have to say contouring/highlighting. I'm okay at it, but I could be better!
3. What's one place you really want to see before you die? This is a tough one! I can't decide on just one place, I just want to travel everywhere!
4. What do you splurge on? Haha, the better question would be what don't I splurge on XD. But seriously, it would have to be nail polish. 

5. Who would you pick to play you in a movie? Maybe Rosario Dawson since I've been told we look alike.
6. What is your absolute favorite store to shop at? Another tough one, lol! Hmm, it's a tie between Sephora, Ulta, Lush & Forever21.
7. What is your favorite snack food? Pretzels or anything covered in cheese.
8. If you could have a role in any TV show, what would it be? I would love to be on Pretty Little Liars! 
9. You are having a dinner party. You can invite anyone, dead or alive. Who would it be? Hmm.. My grandparents, Robert Downey Jr, Emily Noel (Beauty Broadcast) and Lucy Hale!
10. What is one beauty product on your wishlist right now? Chanel "Taboo"!
11. What is your favorite cosmetics brand? This question is like asking me to pick a favorite hand, haha. Drugstore is a tie between Nyx & Revlon. For high end, it's a tie between Nars and probably Urban Decay. 


11 Random Facts About Me
1. Doritos mixed with M&Ms is one of my favorite snacks.
2. If I could steal the wardrobe of a Pretty Little Liar, it would be a toss between Spencer or Aria.
3. Red lips are my favorite makeup look.
4. I have about eleven of the Revlon lip butters (don't judge me XD).
5. Trying to come up with random facts is always hard for me!
6. I don't follow eleven small blogs for this award :X.
7. I love Domino's cheesy bread.
8. I have a weakness for lipstick.
9. I own more body wash then any one person should. (Hey at least I'll still smell good if there's a zombie apocalypse)
10. Did I mention that I'm obsessed with smelling good?
11. I wish Victoria's Secret made EDTs of all their scents, I'd probably own them all. 


My nominees! 
1) Jackie from Beauty Made Simple
2) Amber from Amber Likes Beauty
3) Kylie from Passion To Beauty
4) Brittany from The [Not So] Girly Girl

Sadly, most of the blogs I follow are bigger ones. But these four are definitely awesome! Here are my eleven questions for them.

1) What brand would you do a collection with?
2) What's the one type of product you can never resist buying?
3) Perfume or body spray?
4) Hair spray or mousse?
5) Highlights or ombre hair for summer?
6) What made you interested in makeup?
7) Favorite type of finish? (Ex: Matte, Shimmer, Cream, Metallic)
8) What's your favorite food?
9) What made you start blogging?
10) Bar soap or body wash?
11) Favorite clothing store?

There you go! These ladies are pretty awesome and you should check them out! Thanks again Jess for nominating me :).

1 comment:

  1. Everyone's been posting pictures of Taboo and saying stuff like OMG you have to have it! I'm trying to be strong and not just run out and buy it but it's so hard!

    ReplyDelete