Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wet N Wild Toxic Apple


                   

    I tried to be cool and do two accent nails which failed horribly. My second accent nail is my thumb. Anyway, this is one coat (except for my pointer) of Toxic Apple. I'm pretty sure this was for the LE Fall 2012 collection, that I can't remember the name of. It's pretty but not pretty unique. I wish the shimmer was as visible on my nail as it looks in the bottle. This was taken on the first day of wear but still holding up nicely (day 3 at time of writing). I really like the Megalast formula and the brush is amazing. As for that sad glitter "topper", it's Mix Glitter by H&M. Yes it's called Mix Glitter. The base is too thick and there's not enough glitter. I'm not sure what I'll be showing next.

No comments:

Post a Comment