Friday, August 8, 2014

Radiant Orchid inspired

  Wee! I've finally bitten the bullet and ordered a brush tree! Anyways, here's my fotd.


                         


  I decided to use my Benefit World Famous Neutrals palette for this look. Admittedly I did the use the instructions for the Boudoir eyes day look though. I swept Call My Buff from under the brow down into my crease. Then I patted Gilt-y Pleasure all over the lid and reaching into the crease. Finally I took Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy into the crease and blended. I realize it looks like I'm not wearing blush but I swear I am! Here's the rest of my face.

Face
Too Faced Primed & Poreless
Elf Studio BB cream (I can't find the shade name anywhere)
Tarte Amazonian clay blush in "Achiote"
Elf Tone Correcting Powder shade "Warm"
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade "Chocolate"

Eyes
Milani Eye shadow primer
Benefit World Famous Neutrals Most Glamorous Nudes Ever
The Faceshop All About mascara Mini Power

Lips
Mac lip liner in "Magenta"
Maybelline Colorsensationals Vivids in "Hot Plum"


  I have been loving the looks I've been coming away with lately! I think I've finally found a method of applying eye shadow that actually works for me. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment