Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Oh Hey there


  Still here? Excellent! Well here's something for your time! 



                                        

  I hauled the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction palette. (Having never actually watched Pulp Fiction but don't judge me!) I tried to film a first impressions but I was never very good at applying makeup on camera and five months since my last GRWM hasn't helped. So I scrapped the footage. Regardless, I'm still very happy with the look I came away with.  Also look at that lip! I'm in love with matte lips. 


Eyes
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction (LE)
The Faceshop Mini Power mascara
Milani eye shadow primer
Tarte Camera, Lights, Lashes long wear precision liquid liner
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade "Chocolate"

Face
Garnier 5 Second Blur Skin Renew Instant Smoother
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation "Soft Beige"
Tarte Amazonian clay blush "Natural Beauty"
Elf Tone Correcting powder "Warm"

Lips
WnW Megalast "Urban Night" (LE Fall 2014 matte)

No comments:

Post a Comment