Friday, June 8, 2012

Birchbox On The Way!

  Hello again everyone! So I just wanted to talk about subscription boxes for a moment. Well Birchbox, to be more specific. I've tried Gogo girlfriend before last year and it was a nice introduction to subscription services. I cancelled after the  first box but I would definitely start up again if I don't love Birchbox. I've also tried Julep Maven, a nail polish subscription service. I got my first box for a penny and accidentally paid for the second one. Definitely worth a penny and not a cent more, to be honest. But that's a post for another day. I'm definitely excited try Birchbox though, so expect a post about the June box soon! 


  And so this isn't all text.. A picture of some polish I got from my aunt's neighbor! 



No comments:

Post a Comment