Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day Six "A Queen is never late... Everyone else is simply early." (Yesterday's COTD)

  Day Six! Have I mentioned that working late irritates me? Haha, yeah I know. Anyway, here's my challenge of the day picture! I did this when I got home (because hello, I was not leaving the house with all that eye shadow on.. Crease city!).



 Urgh, this was the best picture I could get! Sorry it's kind of dark. It was super red before and I had to play around with the brightness and contrast just to get this 


Eyes
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"
UD 15 yr palette "Junkshow" & "Evidence"
Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Eyeliner +Serum
Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara


  Not really loving the PF liner, I've definitely tried better, but that's a review for another day. Twenty five more days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment