Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December Favorites!

  Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe NYE. It's been awhile since I've done a favorites post but I figured why not? First the skin care related things.



  
  Almay Oil Free Makeup Remover Towelettes- These wipes are so smooth and great for my sensitive skin. I have a back up of these already and honestly, I don't think I care to keep experimenting with different brands because these work for me.

  Lush Eau Roma Water Toner- Oh. My. God. I love this toner with all my heart! I've been using it since June and I'm still not done with this bottle! My moisturizer sinks in so much better with this and my make up applies so smoothly. Eau Roma Water is good for dry and sensitive skin. 

  Lush 9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion- Another love from Lush! It's so light feeling but it really cleanses my skin. It's so quick in the morning too, I use it without on my face then spritz Eau Roma Water on a tissue and wipe everything off. One, two, three and done! 

  EOS Lip Balm (Alice In Wonderland LE set)- Some may not consider this as part of skin care but I routinely put on lip balm after I moisturize so that's why this is here. This eos is vanilla flavored (I forgot the exact name). 

  Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Moisturizer (sample)- I really loved this sample of Take a Deep Breath and I'm strongly considering purchasing the full size. The only thing holding me back? The full size comes in a jar! 


  Now for the make up! 



  Urban Decay Primer Potion- This is my go to primer so I have the professional size. I feel as though the formula has kind of changed since they switched over from the genie tube to the squeeze packaging. And honestly? I couldn't be happier! The genie tube formula felt uneventful and unworthy of the $19 price tag when I first tried it. At the time (around last Christmas) I was using the elf essentials eyelid primer and the two felt so similar. I never felt it necessary to buy a full size of the genie tube. I got the squeeze packaging with my BOS 4 and oh my god. I fell in love. 

  Benefit Hello Flawless "All The World's My Stage Beige"- I was looking for something to replace my PF powder (not that I actually finished it..) and I wanted to try more Benefit products. This powder is so smooth and doesn't cling to dry patches. Love this! 

  Wet N Wild "Drinking A Glass Of Shine"- I was so excited when WnW did a re-promote of the "I Heart Matte" palette because I wasn't able to find it the first time. Actually, I didn't even find this one! Jess found this and another le palette and mailed them to me! I'm in love with the neutral half of this palette! 

  MAC Studio Moisture Tint "Dark"- I'm really enjoying this. I'd probably love it more if I didn't feel like I had been forced into the purchase though. You see, I originally wanted the Prep+Prime Beauty Balm but it goes up to light. So the MUA suggested this instead. I needed a new face product since I was practically done with my bodyshop BB cream and I hadn't decided what I wanted in case they didn't have the bb cream in my shade. Honestly, I really wasn't expecting MAC to only have shades for fair skinned ladies. 

  Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara- This is the vintage packaging of the mascara and I got it on sale for really cheap. But even if it hadn't been cheap, I would still love it. I love the brush and the definition I get from it! A definite repurchase.

 MAC 217- This is an eye crease brush and it is so soft! It's also my first MAC brush and I think it's love. I definitely want to try more MAC brushes! 


  So that's it for my December Favorites! My favorite products of 2012 are coming up soon! 

2 comments:

  1. I never seen anyone talk about an Urban Decay mascara. Glad to hear it about it. Might have to try it one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Urban Decay mascaras don't get enough attention, honestly. I've also tried their super curling mascara and I definitely enjoyed it too.

      Delete