Monday, October 28, 2013

Would You Rather? Makeup Edition!


  Argh, it's been an embarrassingly long time since I posted. Forgive me? I've been getting more into Youtube for several reasons. One, it's much easier for me to talk to the camera then write out a post. I've found my "voice" much easier on camera then I have on this blog. Should I be fixing that? Of course & I'm definitely determined to try. Another reason is that my channel isn't JUST beauty, it's other stuff too. Also something else I'll be trying out here.. So without anymore rambling, here's the "Would You Rather? Makeup Edition" tag! 



1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? This is so tough... But being that I'm absolutely a lipstick addict, I would rather lose all my palettes & eye shadows!


2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? Well being that I have chopped off all my hair (and want it all back), I have to go with never being able to cut it (and having it stay at the perfect length for me haha!).


3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? Pink for sure. But I do love coral blushes too! (Who am I kidding, I love all the blushes haha)


4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? Okay so if you asked me this like a month ago, I would have said makeup. But now I'm going with clothes!


5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick? Ugh, I have an issue with applying things where they shouldn't go.. Can I skip?


6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? (Of course I can skip, this is my blog haha!) Sephora without a doubt. MAC is great but it's too limited for me lol.


7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? Without a doubt, one eyeshadow.. I'm too much of a lipstick junkie to use the same lip color for the rest of my life.


8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter? Ughhh I really hate to sweat and I really hate to be freezing. But you never said I couldn't cover up lol, so summer clothes in the winter! 


9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? I'm not really a seasonal anything haha! 


10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? Favorite eye product, for sure.


11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? Messy bun, I hate ponytails.


12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? Well I hate lip gloss so this is easy. I would rather never wear lip gloss!


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday? Honestly, both of these options are too horrific for me to even contemplate! 


14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? This is really tough... Even though this is primarily a nail blog.. I would have to say nail polish.

I tag everyone to do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment