Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Hobby Polish Blogger SS Exchange

  So I won't even try to give an excuse as to where I've been over the last month. (*coughWorkingcough*) I've also been neglecting my Youtube, for the most part. You may have noticed that I have a new layout & a new name! Well, I thought it was time for a change so voila! Lipstick, Polish & Blush, Oh My! I was thinking of picking a name that focused on polish but came to the realization that I'm not just a polish girl. So I want my blog name to reflect that. And that's how I basically got the new name. 

  And now for the good stuff! So I'm in the facebook group Hobby Polish Bloggers and the owner, Stephanie (from Imperfectly Painted) started a secret santa swap. (My, that was a slightly ridiculous run on sentence) Anyway, it went so well! I received my gift today so I figured I'd show you. 


  My secret Santa was Alaina (from Don't Spill The Acetone) and she totally spoiled me! When I opened the bubble mailer, my gift was in the makeup bag and the candy & samples were outside. I had so much fun opening everything! I can't wait to use the makeup and try out the JulieG polish! Haha, I think I'm the only girl from the SS who didn't really ask for polish. I picked a lot of drugstore makeup. (Like I don't already have enough!) When I was making my wishlist, I put products that I've been eyeing but never picked up myself. Anyways, this is what I got from the swap. Thank you again so much, Alaina! 

No comments:

Post a Comment