Thursday, February 26, 2015

What's on my shelf?



  After reading one of my favorite blogs, sleep and water (& reading a new to me blog Beauty Reductionista), I was feeling inspired and decided to look at what was on my shelf. Admittedly, I did clean up a good number of too old to use anymore products. But here's what's left! First let's talk about what's out in plain sight.



  Dr Bronner Magic Soap "Citrus Orange" I picked this up last summer at a local beauty supply because they didn't have the peppermint in stock. I like it okay for deep cleaning my brushes. It's not as easy to use as the peppermint version, though. I'm going to attempt to finish it but -cringes-. Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water, Sephora had 3x the points on skincare. Instant draw in. This was a part of a kit called The Great Cleanse ($48 USD). I've tried this once for removing makeup and eh. But as a nice way to rinse my face that doesn't feel stripping, I like it. I can't really give an in depth review just yet. 


  Nude Perfect Cleanse Oil, This is also in the kit I linked to above. To be honest, I haven't really used it much yet. I will have to report back, but it does feel very silky going on. Trader Joe's Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer, I picked this up this previous summer, during a random trip to TJ. It claims to be for all skin types but I think if you're super dry, this wouldn't be enough during the winter. My combo skin enjoys this. Sephora 2 in 1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Gel, could that name be any longer? I don't remember exactly why I purchased this but I could have done without it. I'll continue to use it up but definitely wouldn't repurchase. 

  Queen Helene "Refining Pomegranate & Raspberry" Scrub, honestly, I have no idea why I felt I had to purchase this. I think it was just because it was there. I bought this two summers ago and I still haven't used it. I may try it out but for now it just glares at me from my shelf. Loreal Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum, Ulta had B2G1F on Loreal haircare. I picked this serum, a blow drying cream (from this line) and the damage conditioning balm. I ended up trashing the cream (didn't protect my hair and just weighed it down). I absolutely loved the conditioning balm. This serum? Ehhh, I'll just use it until it's gone but I won't repurchase. 


  Well this was a lot wordier then I originally intended. Next post will be about what's in the makeup bag! 



No comments:

Post a Comment