Wednesday, March 25, 2015

butter LONDON Jack the lad

**Purchased by me


                            

  Apologies for the late post today but it's Monday & I was off. (So basically what I'm trying to say, is that I've done next to nothing today. Sorry not sorry.) 
  
I apparently forgot that I had already scheduled Monday's post so this is right on time! ANYWAY, this is Jack the lad. I showed him here like almost two years ago and promised a better picture. Voila, new picture! This is definitely staying in my collection. I think it's safe to say that I'll be keeping all of my BLs. Almost none of them were thoughtless purchases & I've pretty much loved every single one I've worn. I think I'm going to dive into my red/pink/orange/yellow drawer next and work on some of those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment