Monday, September 7, 2015

Let's talk about this..


  So, it's been at least three months since I last posted? I have SO many things to share, it's ridiculous. But one post at a time. 


                                   

  One of my cousins got married at the end of August and this is the makeup I wore. The eye makeup held up pretty decently, as for the lip? Considering how much I was drinking and talking, it held up decently. It did require a few touch ups, but that's not unheard of. The lip is City Color cosmetics Be Matte lipstick in "Bright Red" with Colourpop's "Go Fish" over top. The CP is a hyperglossy finish which played very nicely with the matte lipstick. On their own, I don't care much for this kind of color. I don't know if it's just the lippies I have in this shade, but this coral/red always looks super patchy on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment