Friday, June 1, 2012

Opi Number One Nemesis Swatches and Review

  Happy June everyone! I'm so glad that the weather is beginning to stay warm. Today I have Opi's "Number One Nemesis" from the LE Spiderman collection. Word on the street is that NON is a dupe of Chanel's "Graphite". I don't own Graphite but from what I've seen of comparison photos, I'd say they are really close. So if you missed out on Graphite, definitely pick this lovely polish! 




This is Number One Nemesis taken without flash. Three thin coats for full coverage and a nice dry time. Ignore what looks like a dent on my index finger.. I have a bad habit of tearing my nails off at a certain length! This picture was taken on the first day and, at time of writing, I've been wearing this for about four days. Very slight tip wear and no chips, usual Opi standards.



  I attempted to use the macro mode on my camera to show off all the holo shimmer. In direct sunlight, it's so much easier to see! I don't know how I would describe this polish. It kind of reminds me a sidewalk back in my old neighborhood that had big chunks of shimmer in it. 



  If you click this picture to make it bigger, the holoness (sorry, I'm not sure where my command of the English language went!) is more apparent. I'm definitely happy that this is a part of my collection! 


  Cheers!


  13/26 


This product was given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment