Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Orly "Space Cadet" Review and Swatches

  Hello everyone! Life has been pretty busy (aka just moved again -_-). Promise, this is the last time I'll be moving for a while! Anyway, today I have Orly "Space Cadet" from the Cosmic FX collection (September 2010). I got this as a birthday present from Jess (over at Monkey Toes & Manicures).








Three coats and a duo-chrome finish! I love polishes that shift. The wear time was pretty decent. This is one of the three Orly polishes I own. I'll be featuring the other two soon! 






  The above picture shows the duo-chrome best. I loved every moment of this manicure. For some reason, this is everything I wanted Opi's "Teasey Does It" to be. I don't know why, maybe I thought Teasey would have something amazing hidden in the bottle. I'm so glad to have Space Cadet though! 



  Just one more month (and ten days!) until I go visit Jess! I'm so excited and we have tons of things (polish related and unrelated) planned to do. Well that's it for now! Have a great day and thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment