Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Where I've been, My Thoughts On Urban Decay In China..

  Hello everyone! I just wanted to apologize for disappearing this week, I've worked eight straight days and really didn't have the energy to post! 


  So about a week ago (yeah I'm a little late!) Urban Decay released a press statement about them going into China. Normally this is the part where I would tell you where to find the press statement. Except now that statement has been replaced by something short and rude. What happened to the five or six paragraph statement that was meant to reassure the consumer that they only had the best intentions for being in China? You can read the new China info here


Baha and Cookie, the two cutest pugs around!


  
  When Urban Decay first released the original press statement, I was curious. I decided I wanted to wait and watch to see what they would do. But now, I think I'm done with this company. Not because they are now launching in China (even though I am against animal testing) but because they used the cruelty free thing as a selling point and have made TONS of money of off it. I guess, though, they must not have been making enough since they've decided to go into China. It's a shame because I was really beginning to love Urban Decay and this completely greed based decision has changed my mind. I hope this decision is worth the tons of money and customer loyalty they've already lost and are going to continue to lose. 




  What are your thoughts on Urban Decay and China? Let's discuss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment